Terry 7

The Andrew Terry Family Adventures

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Noah Terry Wronged

Please be informed that the most honorable Noah Ellis Terry is filing civil suit against the "National Scribe":

I Noah Terry am hereby filing a civil suit against the self proclaimed "National Scribe" and am suing for the misuse and improper distribution of the so called "feminine" pictures. I felt that my manhood was wrongly challenged. Because I felt a sudden freedom following my controlled beverage consumption, I have been mocked. This wrong must be righted. And I am not happy that Sam is the favorite NY cousin!
All those cited please come to the Westhampton Beach Elementary School Judicial Board on July 35th, 8am.

11 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger The National Scribe said...

ok, it is marked on the no such date calendar in Red Ink. I will be there on July 35th.

btw: caleb says if you didn't want it shown, the flower should have never been in your hair

and you wonder why Sam is favored?
suing the family... just wrong!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger the editor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger the editor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh oh two comments deleted, that can't be good...looks like you may need a word verification.
unless you deleted family comments, interesting.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger thedollymama said...

It's because they have no Fourth of July in England. They have to make up the time somewhere.

Noah, Fight The Power and keep on tiptoeing through the tulips!

We don't play favorites like SOME people, but YOU DA MAN.

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I personally don't know how there could be a favorite among so many amazing children??? Not possible!

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is because your sweetness can cause a toothache Tia-Beth.

For us without so much sugar, a favorite can be found.

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way Noah, I think you look great with the flower. And you could do a beverage commercial, you are so handsome. I shall be the preciding judge at the hearing...I can certainly be unbiased!

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah we all like you just not as a favorite aunt tia I think your right and salty I like aunt tia sweet!!!

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so July 35th has come and gone. What was the outcome of the hearing?

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its true

 

Post a Comment

<< Home